Author Topic: New Mobile App Featuring Deals In The Durango Area  (Read 2930 times)

Offline DurangoChronic

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 5 - 10 years
  • Native?: 8 - 10 Years
New Mobile App Featuring Deals In The Durango Area
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:07 PM »
Hello,

I just wanted to share a new website and mobile app that I recentl y develop ed last week. The concept all started with the idea of making a complet e directo ry for our local area. Weedmap s, Potloca tor and all those other sites don't have it.

That idea quickly snowbal led into posting all the local deals and menus. We've current ly got 10 deals from 4 dispens aries and smoke shops, and have been talking heavily with the remaini ng.

We have also built and hosted Gandolf's Smoke Shop a website on a subdoma in of our own, and are doing the same for Smoking Peppers Fruitla nd, NM locatio n, as well as their Durango locatio n.

We are doing the same for several of our local glass-blowers.

Our directo ry is the most complet e (though I'm still not satisfi ed) and we'll have more content soon, includi ng up-to-date menus and more.

For more informa tion, visit http://www.durangochronic.com. If there is any informa tion that we are missing, please let me know! info@durangochronic.com

Thank you all!