Author Topic: Caregivers cannot be banned, and they still have the best meds for less  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
 Caregiv ers cannot be banned, and they still have the best meds for less, serious ly think about it. Where did the dispens aries get their medís before the crack down? Now they are being forced to grow their own product you can expect a few things. The first thing you can expect is for the GRAND JUNCTIO N CITY COUNCIL to ban them complet ely. They said they were going to and I believe them. Please relax if you are a medical marijua na card holder, many of us are caregiv ers, and many of us have mad growing skills. I know three people in GJ that are doing a great job. Colorad o caregiv er with top shelf meds $75.00 a Quarter 970-640-2440, and ounces startin g at $200.00 lets see a dispens ary do that.
Robert

Offline kcatmc2

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: Under 1 year
Re: Caregivers cannot be banned, and they still have the best meds for less
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »
Hi Robert,
I am interes ted in this caregiv er idea as opposed to the dispens aries. Is there a listing of availab le caregiv ers in the Vail, Avon, Edwards area?
Thanks,
KC

Offline admin

• Admin Rules
  • Administrator
  • Cosmos Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Cultivating Colorado MMJ Community Central
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Middle of the Road
Re: Caregivers cannot be banned, and they still have the best meds for less
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:49:36 AM »
KC - The listing s for caregiv ers/mmj centers are under the Dispensary listing on this site.  I list all I know about no matter what form they take.  If you hear of any not listed please send me an email.  People may also be keeping lower profile s conside ring the turn in the laws.
You never fail if you learn somethi ng.