Author Topic: The intent of these new laws is to close 80% of the dispensaries  (Read 5960 times)

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
Senator Chris Romer said, My intensi on with this legisla tion is to close 80% of the dispens aries. Well he rammed through these two P.O.S. laws and now we are stuck with them. I have heard that there is a lot of small caregiv ers springi ng up and doing their busines s without getting a dispens ary license . This brings other complic ations to mind, just follow the state news cycle, every day there citizen s being charged with anythin g (not just marijua na possess ion or cultiva tion) that will get attenti on, just because they are hostile to the CMM communi ty. >:(
Robert

Offline Republican Toker

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 25 - 30 years
  • Dare to Declare?: I Am my Own Universe
Re: The intent of these new laws is to close 80% of the dispensaries
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 11:42:53 PM »
Apparen tly Romer prefers the "traditi onal" dealer system and the supply of manila envelop es.

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
Re: The intent of these new laws is to close 80% of the dispensaries
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »
My advise for all involve d is this. Do your thing like we all did in the 70s. Stay on the DL and only trust those you know, if you are hustled by the law get a lawyer. Please stay inside the law as well, don't grow more than you should, don't keep large amounts of meds all in the same locatio n, and dont make a big product ion about doing your busines s. This is just my opinion please don't be offende d if you have differe nt view. Thank you for your toleran ce. ;)
Robert