Author Topic: Would you buy your meds from a COOP for $300.00 per ounce Delivered?  (Read 6645 times)

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
I have been toying around with an idea for several months, startin g a COOP for the product ion and distrib ution of Medical Marijua na. The model include s greater discoun ts for a higher level of partici pation, but no one would pay any more than $300.00 for the highest quality meds availab le. Any of you who have purchas ed your meds from dispens aries, have got them home and been disappo inted. I have, well what if you could sample it in your own home before you buy it? Would you like that? Leave your comment s and I will be reading them. Thanks
Robert

Offline admin

• Admin Rules
  • Administrator
  • Cosmos Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Cultivating Colorado MMJ Community Central
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Middle of the Road
Re: Would you buy your meds from a COOP for $300.00 per ounce Delivered?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
 8) I have been thinkin g lately of the co-op idea.  With the laws changin g and possibl e limitin g of shoppin g with the possibi lity of only larger conglom erate type dispens aries left which means cartel to me; I would like to see some kind of co-op to circumv ent the crap and the laws.  Co-op is full of interpr etation and can be develop ed into any type of organiz ation.  I would like to be in some type of co-op! Co-op for indepen dence; co-op for price reducti on; co-op for sharing .  But $300.00 is too high for an ounce; I want prices under $200.00.
You never fail if you learn somethi ng.

Offline Robert Steele

• View Profile
Please tell me where you can buy quality meds for less than $300.00 per ounce. Now the key word here is quality. Not the disappo inting budget basemen t discoun t meds that some bud shops carry to boost their retail sales. I have spoken to plenty of people and sampled for myself a large majorit y of the product out there, none of the discoun t meds are worth a &%$#. I would rather pay $ 37.50 per 1/8 th for quality from a coop, than $10.00 per anywher e else for disappo intment .
Robert

Offline admin

• Admin Rules
  • Administrator
  • Cosmos Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Cultivating Colorado MMJ Community Central
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Middle of the Road
So how will the new law go?  Are they banning co-ops?  I don't see how they can.  But I hear they are.  I am still interes ted in a co-op, above ground or undergr ound.  A shared growers linking to trade homegro wn. We will have too see the new laws and find a way around them.  If they don't want our sales taxes.. .
You never fail if you learn somethi ng.

Offline Robert Steele

• View Profile
I see a COOP working like this. A group of people gets togethe r and grows some marijua na. They split the cost equally, share the respons ibility , and when the harvest comes they either sell their product, keep their product, or a little of both. Or several growers form a COOP located in differe nt locatio ns. Each grower in their own garden would be special izing on just a few powerfu l medical strains . Then you buy sell and trade inside your group. I persona lly am growing only three strains, two indica and one sativa. The more variety the better so I would be willing to be a part of either type of organiz ed COOP.

In either case I donít see how the new sb109 or hb 1284 impacts either the rights of patient or caregiv er to posses the meds, and or how a patient or caregiv er distrib utes the meds. That is all provide d for in the constit utional law already on the books. Believe me when I say that it is the constit utional law that I have my faith. Both the sb 109 and hb 1284 legisla tion show severe hostili ty toward the medical marijua na communi ty. Law enforce ment and the state house have vowed to clamp down and clamp down tight. Public percept ion of what we do and how we do it will dictate the level of regulat ion.

-Have a green day-
Robert

Offline tomlock

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: Under 5 years
  • Native?: 2-5 Years
Re: Would you buy your meds from a COOP for $300.00 per ounce Delivered?
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 04:50:48 AM »
Robert under the new law co-op are illegal . and to answer your questio n concern ing top grade meds under $300.... my caretak er, Steve,  sells $250 oz of top-grade meds. better than any of the depensa ry crap and believe me I've tried all of their meds.