Author Topic: I would like to invite members of a COOP  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
I would like to invite members of a COOP
« on: April 22, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »
I want to start GREEN LIFE Medical Marijua na COOP. There is room in the organiz ation for three Senior Members, two Junior Members, and 12 Associa te Members .
Senior members will be require d to assign there care giver rights to the COOP for the time they are involve d with the COOP. Use their persona l patient rights for the cultiva tion of the COOP crop. Also pay a monthly fee for the facilit y and costs to raise the crop. Take persona l respons ibility for the crop and its up keep. Handle request s from junior and associa te members, make deliver ies, and arrange for the sale of excess meds to dispens aries. Senior members will profit from this associa tion through the sale of the crop to dispens aries, Junior and Associa te members . Senior Members will get their meds at or below the price the dispens aries buy their meds for.
Junior Members will be require d to assign there care giver rights to the COOP for the time they are involve d with the COOP. handle reasona ble request s from the senior members regardi ng picking up supplie s and deliver ing them to the grow locatio n (s). Also Junior Members will be respons ible for deliver ing the Meds to the other Members . Junior members will have their costs paid by the COOP, for deliver ies, and other COOP busines s. Junior members will be paid a wage for these service s as well. Junior Members will get their meds at or below the price the dispens aries buy their meds for.
Associa tes will be require d to assign there care giver rights to the COOP for the time they are involve d with the COOP. Associa tes will receive there meds at the cost of growing and tending them. Associa tes will get their meds at or below the price the dispens aries buy their meds for.
If you are interes ted in joining the GREEN LIFE Medical Marijua na COOP please contact me Robert Steele at 970-640-2440 or send an e-mail to teele@bresnan.net" class="bbc_email">roberts teele@bresnan.net
Robert