Author Topic: It is time to voice your opinion  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
It is time to voice your opinion
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »
Colorad o lawmake rs are right now constru cting the regulat ions that will govern our right to Medical Marijua na. The time is right now to voice your opinion . It only takes a second and here are all of their e-mail address es contact teele@bresnan.net" class="bbc_email">roberts teele@bresnan.net and I will send you the entire list of our elected officia ls at the state House and Senate. Just a note, and I donít want to tell anyone how to present his or her message, however you will get more respect if you act respect fully.
Robert

Offline Republican Toker

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 25 - 30 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: I Am my Own Universe
Re: It is time to voice your opinion
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »
I am all about Republi can princip les. Limited Governm ent interfe rence in my life, lower taxes, and stay the {expletive deleted} out of my garden. Its simple stuff.

The provisi on giving Towns & Cities an option to forbid Dispens aries, violate s Free Market princip les that Republi cans suppose dly believe in. IF a Town or City does not want a dispens ary, they will not support the busines s by shoppin g there.. .. and the busines s will soon close. If in fact, the Town does not want a dispens ary. One must suspect that Public Officia ls who suppose dly do not want Marijua na Dispens aries prefer the old system, and the supply of Manila Envelop es.

Forcing patient s to buy from only one dispens ary violate s Free Market Princip les.