Poll

What kind of Patient / Care Giver Relatio nship Do you Want?

Do you want unlimit ed access to MMJ?
 0 (0%)
Do you want equal access to all Care Givers?
 1 (100%)
Do you want a Primary and Access to all Others?
 0 (0%)
Would you like one primary and one for back-up?
 0 (0%)
Do you prefer dependi ng on only one Care Giver?
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 17, 2010, 04:23:19 PM

Author Topic: Are you Happy with the new Laws?  (Read 5860 times)

Offline admin

• Admin Rules
  • Administrator
  • Cosmos Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Cultivating Colorado MMJ Community Central
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Middle of the Road
Are you Happy with the new Laws?
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:09:37 PM »
 >:( No solicit ing
 :o No sexual content
 ::) Please join the forum and tell everyon e your thought s.
 :'( Sorry - only MMJ card holders can vote.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:19:21 PM by admin »
You never fail if you learn somethi ng.

Offline lookingforward

• Pick Your Battles
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 40 - 50 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Left of Middle
POLL - Are you Happy with the new Laws?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
No. I think the law needs clarify ing - for the growers and patient s. But clarify ing is a double edged sword, too much or too little or a mediocr e middle. It would be nice if they let card holders and care givers rule the caucus, making self governi ng rulings by and for mmj users. It really is no one else's busines s.  And if they totally lack any experie nce, they shouldn't be overhau ling the law. If they trust us to have dispens aries and legal mmj they can trust us to make sensibl e amendme nts.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:06:23 PM by admin »

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
Re: Are you Happy with the new Laws?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
The bill before the house judicia ry committ ee Sb 1284 is a poorly written attempt at forcing the Medical Marijua na patient s and caregiv ers into the shadows, forced to deal with crimina ls, or force them to implica te themsel ves into being busted by the DEA or the FBI and later prosecu ted by the federal governm ent. While I was reading it I had feeling s similar to when I read Mien Kampf in high school. Senator Romer and his law enforce ment cronies are gunnin’ for the blood of the Medical Marijua na populat ion and they wont be satisfi ed until they have crushed this pot smokin’ revolut ion. Or at least that’s what they seem to be doing. During the hearing s on SB 109 and I’m sure the upcomin g hearing s on SB 1284 the law enforce ment communi ty will testify first making the chronic ally ill, and pain sufferi ng fatally sick sit through 6-8 hours of mundane fear mongeri ng testimo ny before they will be herd. The lawmake rs are not interes ted in the opinion s of the medical marijua na communi ty because we are by far the smalles t politic al minorit y in Colorad o. Now I know how a prairie dog feels. Our only hope is to band togethe r and present a united front, devoid of all of the “marijuana culture” that frighte ns suppose dly the public at large. It is a small concess ion to make, taking off the tie dyed t-shirts and putting on ties for one day so that we can be taken serious ly by the lack luster, cow eyed, house judicia ry committ ee. Make no mistake they are plenty steamed that this law is both well written and a constit utional amendme nt. They will spare no attempt to crush the medical marijua na communi ty. The only thing standin g between them and their goal are the voters of Colorad o.
Robert