Author Topic: Enjoying the Development of Local MMJ Businesses  (Read 4606 times)

Offline admin

• Admin Rules
  • Administrator
  • Cosmos Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Cultivating Colorado MMJ Community Central
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 30 - 40 years
  • Native?: 25 - 30 Years
  • Dare to Declare?: Middle of the Road
Enjoying the Development of Local MMJ Businesses
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »
 ;) I have been enjoyin g watchin g the Dispens aries and Care Giver service s grow and develop .  It has been really interes ting.  Everyon e has their own version s, their own looks, their own pluses and minuses .  Good luck to all!
You never fail if you learn somethi ng.

Offline Robert Steele

• Fight for your rights, its all you have got
    • View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 20 - 25 years
  • Native?: All My Life
  • Dare to Declare?: Right of Middle
Re: Enjoying the Development of Local MMJ Businesses
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »
I am also enjoyin g the develop ment of the CMM industr y. Our Colorad o legisla tors are doing everyth ing they can to kill this industr y. Mark my words they will sneak some kind of law through that will put the whole thing in the tank if we donít stay on them about being account able for their actions . My biggest gripe is that the CMM patient s are by far a minorit y of the voters in the state, the legisla tors will try to vilify this group because as a voting base we can not affect the outcome of politic al electio ns. In a nut shell we donít pose a threat to the seats held by the governi ng body. Our actions as  the CMM communi ty will shape public opinion, that transla tes into politic al clout. Long story short we need to gain and keep the respect of the public at large or face the unfair regulat ion of the Colorad o leaders that have a persona l bias toward our new found freedom s.
Robert

Offline Geneve

• View Profile
  • Years Smoking Cannabis: 10 - 15 years
  • Native?: 30 - 40 Years
Re: Enjoying the Development of Local MMJ Businesses
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »
Botanic a LLC - Saturda y Special s $45 top shelf 1/8s. 970-945-1422. Glenwoo d Springs 2520 S. Grand Ave. Suite 104. Across from Rivers Restaur ant.